Recipes and hints for those following a low FODMAP diet. All recipes are also gluten and lactose free!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pizza? Yes You Can!

It's been a while since my last post, but I have been busy experimenting with recipes. And my friends, it's paid off. I bring you the Low FODMAP Pizza!

- Gluten free wraps (e.g. freedom foods)
- Leggos Sugo di Pomodoro pasta sauce
- Pizza cheese
- toppings of your choice (e.g., ham, capsicum, baby spinach, etc)

Use the wrap as a pizza base, add a generous amount of the pasta sauce on top, a light layer of cheese, followed by your toppings and then another light layer of cheese. Grill on a low setting until cheese is lightly browned.

Ok, Ok, so it only slightly resembles a pizza, but I promise you it's tasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment